Detailed Introduction Of HDPE Mining Pipe
HDPE Mining Pipe
PE mining pipe is polyethylene plastic, the most basic plastic, plastic bags, plastic wrap, etc. are PE, HDPE is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white, and the thin section is translucent to a certain extent. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals. Wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high toughness
HDPE Mining Pipe Specifications And Connection Methods
The diameter of HDPE drainage pipes ranges from DN16mm-315mm, and is divided into 18 levels. The pressure level is between 0.25Mpa ~ 1.0Mpa, a total of 4 grades of HDPE mining pipes will be melted at a temperature between 190Cn240C, using this feature, the two melted parts of the pipe (or pipe fittings) are in full contact and kept properly After cooling, the two can be firmly integrated. Therefore, the connection method of PE pipe is different from that of U-PVC pipe. Usually, two methods are used: electric fusion connection and butt fusion joint. According to the pipe diameter, it can be divided into: when DN≤63, use injection molding butt fusion socket connection: When DN>75, use hot-melt butt connection or electro-fusion socket connection: use flange or screw connection when connecting with different materials.
In terms of pipeline repair methods, there are expansion pipe construction method and lining HDPE method
Advantages of HDPE Mining Pipe
HDPE mining pipelines are widely used, mainly because they have advantages that other pipelines cannot match:
1. It is easy to form a complete and closed anti-seepage system by butt welding and electrofusion welding. When laying along the trench, it can reduce the excavation of the trench and reduce the amount of accessories.
2. Lightweight and easy to install and handle:
3. Strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, no need for outer layer protection in buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquake and mining area soil subsidence areas, and can also be laid on the bottom of rivers by submersion method.
4. Chemical corrosion resistance, internal, external and microbial corrosion resistance, strong corrosion resistance, and health. Suitable for conveying acidic and alkaline substances, sewage, natural gas, coal gas and other substances
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used in indoor and outdoor water supply pipes
6. Long service life, with a service life of more than almost 50 years;
7. Easy to recycle.
Precautions For The Application Of HDPE Mining Pipes
1. For outdoor laying in the open air, where there is sunlight, it is recommended to take sheltering measures.
2. Buried HDPE water supply pipes, DN110mm pipes can be installed in a slight serpentine shape in summer, and DN≥110 pipes can resist thermal stress due to sufficient soil resistance, so there is no need to reserve pipe length; in winter, there is no need to reserve pipes long.
3. When HDPE pipes are installed, if the operating space is too small (such as: pipe wells, construction inside the ceiling, etc.), the electric fusion connection method should be used.
4. When hot-melt socket connection, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long, and the temperature should be controlled at 210 ± 10C, otherwise it will cause too much molten slurry extruded from the fittings, reducing the inner diameter of the water; when socketing, the pipe fittings or The joints of the pipes should be clean, otherwise the sockets will be disengaged and leak water; when cleaning, pay attention to controlling the angle and direction of the pipe fittings to avoid rework.
5. When the hot-melt butt joint is connected, the voltage is required to be between 200~220V. If the voltage is too high, the temperature of the heating plate will be too high, and the voltage is too low, the docking machine will not work normally; when docking, keep the docking interface aligned, otherwise it will The joint area is not enough, the strength of the welding joint is not enough, and the curling is not aligned; when the heating plate is heated, the pipe joint is not cleaned, or the heating plate has oil, sediment and other impurities, which will cause the joint to be disengaged and leak; the heating time must be If the control is good, the heating time is short, and the heat absorption time of the pipe is not enough, it will cause the weld seam curl to be too small, and the heating time is too long, which will cause the weld seam curl to be too large, which may form a virtual weld.