Precautions For Municipal HDPE Drainage System Construction
When it comes to effective and reliable drainage systems, HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) drainage pipes have emerged as a preferred choice in various industries. HDPE drainage pipes find extensive use in infrastructure and construction projects,such as residential buildings, commercial buildings, industrial buildings and laboratories. HDPE Drainage pipe has become the idea pipe solution for sewer, rain collecting, wastewater systems in recent decades.
Understanding HDPE Drainage Pipes Application And Install plays a vital role in pipeline selection and project design. Here I will describe Precautions For Municipal HDPE Drainage System Construction step by step, so that you have a deeper understanding of drainage pipes and drainage systems
Precautions For Municipal HDPE Drainage System Construction
Excavation is carried out under the control of the surveyor’s elevation. Excavation of the trench requires accurate location, depth in compliance with regulations, flat trench bottom, and suitable slope. After the excavation of the trench is completed, the location of the inspection well and the sewage well shall be determined.
- Dangerous places such as wells, holes, pits and pools on the construction site should have protective facilities such as protective railings or protective grates and eye-catching warning signs.
- Before manually digging, it is necessary to check in detail whether the tools used are in good condition. The tools that are movable, cracked, or broken must be repaired and reinforced in time to prevent them from falling off and hurting people during construction.
- Excavation above must be carried out by grading in sequence from top to bottom, and the operation method of hollowing out the footing is strictly prohibited. A sufficient safety distance must be maintained between the operators above the excavation: the horizontal distance shall not be less than 2 meters, and the longitudinal distance shall not be less than 3 meters.
- The upper and lower grooves (pit) must be equipped with a solid vertical ladder. The ladder must not be used with missing layers or high pads. The upper end must be fastened, and the lower end must have anti-slip measures. It is strictly forbidden to climb on the supports, brackets or lift the upper and lower grooves of mechanical equipment.
- When digging near buildings, equipment foundations, poles and various scaffolds, safety protection measures must be taken.
- During the construction of the trench, the personnel above are not allowed to throw bricks and stones into the trench or play with the people in the trench.
- It is strictly forbidden to disturb the soil on the grassland during trench excavation. In case of over-excavation, backfilling with soil is strictly prohibited.
- The bottom of the tank should not be soaked in water and be frozen, and the deviation of the groove should meet the specified requirements.
After the construction of sand and gravel foundation is completed, HDPE drainage pipes will be laid. Mechanical installation, manual coordination:
- When the machine is under control, special personnel should be assigned to manage the traffic, and the traffic management personnel should hold the red flag in an obvious position. When the pipe is lowered, a special person should be assigned to direct it, and the personnel in the ditch should stay away from the operation place
- Before the pipes are connected, temporary fixing measures should be taken to prevent the pipes from sliding down.
- When the pipes are docked, a special person should be assigned to direct them. A certain safe distance should be kept between the pipes in the groove. The operator must not stand between the pipes that have been put in place and the pipes that are being docked. Mortar, bricks, wood and other sundries.
- Sewage pipes, rainwater and sewage confluence pipes, and other drainage pipes whose design requires closed water must be tested for closed water. The permissible deviation value of water seepage in the closed water test meets the requirements of the specification.
Brick Inspection Well
- When building the inspection well, it must be built according to the specified inner diameter. The walls of the well must be perpendicular to each other, and there must be no joints. It is necessary to ensure that the mortar is full and the mortar joints are smooth. The plastered surface is calendered, and there must be no hollowing, cracks, etc. The manhole frame and manhole cover must be intact, installed smoothly and in the correct position.
- The walls of the inspection well must be perpendicular to each other, and there must be no joints. It must be ensured that the mortar is full and the mortar joints are smooth. There should be no empty drums, cracks and other phenomena when wiping and calendering. The chute in the well should be smooth, the steps should be firmly installed, and the position should be correct, and there should be no debris such as construction waste. The manhole frame and manhole cover must be intact, installed smoothly and in the correct position. Check that the allowable deviation of the well meets the specified requirements.
- When building inspection wells, operators should wear safety helmets. Use the chute to transport bricks downwards, and it is forbidden to throw bricks from top to bottom, and it is strictly forbidden to pick up bricks directly with hands under the chute. When the well laying exceeds 1.2 meters, scaffolding or a simple shelf must be erected, and the erection must be firm and meet the requirements of the specification.
- Backfill the pipe ditch. Do not backfill bricks and other sundries on the top of the pipe. When backfilling, there should be no water in the ditch, and no silt, humus, or frozen soil organic matter should be backfilled.
- Prevent landslides caused by mechanical vibration or other reasons.
- Backfilling: Stones, bricks and other sundries larger than 100mm shall not be backfilled within the range of 500mm above the pipe top. When backfilling, there should be no accumulated water in the tank, and no backfilling with silt, humus, debris and organic matter. The compaction standard of the backfill meets the construction requirements
Puhui can produce 20MM-1800MM HDPE Sewage Pipe, HDPE Perforated Pipe and HDPE Slotted Pipe. Can be customized. It has superior corrosion and abrasion resistanc.
If you have any inruiry or question for HDPE Pipe, please contact us now!